Here at ProTelescope.com, we have been offering great telescope values online since 2002. We offer unparalleled support and service and guarantee that you will be satisfied with your purchase. We stand behind every product that we sell, and we're confident that you'll be happy that you chose to do business with us. We are guided by several key principles that help us keep your needs first.
We Only Sell Quality Telescopes at Competitive Prices
We don't carry every single telescope under the sun (or the stars, for that matter). Instead, we are fairly selected about the brands we carry, and we try very carefully to have the right selection of products. We also try to avoid overwhelming you with meaningless telescope choices. There may be 5 or 6 brands of 80mm portable refractor telescopes, but we're not going to waste your time if we feel that they are all reasonable substitues. We've chosen a good one in its class and that's what we've got for you. We have close relationships with manufacturers in the US and overseas, and we work with them to ensure that the products we will meet our high standards for quality. All of the items that we offer are rigorously tested to make sure they meet our high standards.
A Note About Honest Pricing
Here are some things we'll never do:
- Advertise absurdly low pricing, but then charge outrageous amounts for shipping. Free shipping is free. All of our UPS shipments are priced at a 25% discount from retail rates, so you can take advantage of our volume discounts.
- We won't draw you in with low prices, only to limit the best deals on pre-orders or back-orders with a 90 day lead time.
- Offer "discounts" but then hide away the restrictions or limits until you've got an item in your cart. If we send you a promotional deal, you'll know exactly what it is good for and what doesn't qualify.
- Force you to buy bogus shipping insurance. Some online retailers won't honor damage or loss claims unless you buy expensive, supplemental shipping insurance. We don't operate that way.
- Make it difficult to figure out what is in-stock and when your order will ship.